Van hits crowd in Barcelona

They went on his passport being at the scene
End it there as i can't be bothered argueing whilst people lie dead in the street

Not argueing just pointing out like you did on my post about Isis being involved only my post was chopped..
Night night..

RIP the victims..

I'm not saying he was wrong about it making good people do bad things, I just felt bad people using it as a justification for doing bad things was a fourth line.

Do you honestly believe people think "you know what I really fancy driving into a crowd of people to murder them, but I don't have a decent excuse, you know what I'll pretend to be religious so I can justify it"???

Disagree people with faith do good things as well motivated by their faith.

If it's motivated by faith then it means they think someone is watching.

Someone who doesn't believe anyone is watching and does something good just because it's good... that's when something truly is good.

Not argueing just pointing out like you did on my post about Isis being involved only my post was chopped..
Night night..

RIP the victims..
Your post was chopped because it wasn't based on known facts or reports at the time. It was just your suspicions. The fact that it turned out to be correct didn't mean you weren't speculating at the time.

So sad. Have they caught all suspects?

Sadly I don't think we will ever stop this. Will be just part of our everyday life from now on and will undoubtably get worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.