Pubs near Euston for Everton match

Could try the Horseshoe, not far away in Clerkenwell. It's a City pub, usually plenty of blues in for games. 5/10 mins away on a bus.

As it says. I am venturing "darn sarth" for a couple of days with the fam, staying near Euston and want to watch the game.
Any recommendations for a battle cruiser that will likely have it on?
Also a good kebab shop nearby would be great. Ta in advance

Yep when I work in London I stay around Euston area - Euston Flyer is as good as any pub.. 5 mins walk to Kings Cross area where there are loads of kebab shops. If you go to Clerkenwell its probably about 20/25 mins walk.

As it says. I am venturing "darn sarth" for a couple of days with the fam, staying near Euston and want to watch the game.
Any recommendations for a battle cruiser that will likely have it on?
Also a good kebab shop nearby would be great. Ta in advance
Kings cross for your kebab shop,no problem.you will be spoilt for choice.

Talking about drinking in London. I'm working at Waterloo station and staying in a hotel at the top of Westminster bridge. Any decent boozers to watch the game around there? I did find one called the Crown and Cushion watching Liverpool play the other night but it's not ideal.

Talking about drinking in London. I'm working at Waterloo station and staying in a hotel at the top of Westminster bridge. Any decent boozers to watch the game around there? I did find one called the Crown and Cushion watching Liverpool play the other night but it's not ideal.

Might be a bit far, but the sheaf on Southwark st (under the hop exchange) is a good watering hole, or the old kings head just off borough high st.

Can't help with Waterloo/Westminster area, sorry.

I'm amused by how consistent (and well-informed) we are about the Euston area

The Doric next to the station is a good pub, Euston Flyer, O'Neils next to the flyer, the rocket on the way to the flyer (Main Road to Kings X Station) My train up is the 13:00 to Piccadilly but will be in O'Neils at about 10am ;-) There is a pub opposite the station, turn left out of the station and down the steps, also one if you go to the bottom of the steps and hook a left, 100m on the right.

The Doric next to the station is a good pub, Euston Flyer, O'Neils next to the flyer, the rocket on the way to the flyer (Main Road to Kings X Station) My train up is the 13:00 to Piccadilly but will be in O'Neils at about 10am ;-) There is a pub opposite the station, turn left out of the station and down the steps, also one if you go to the bottom of the steps and hook a left, 100m on the right.

Doric Arch is indeed a good pub but is quite small. Not sure if it has a big screen.

The one you mention at the end - is that the Arthur? Haven't been in there. The Royal George is directly opposite the steps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.