Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come back from a night out with a United supporter who has been going there since before Munich. He said that he thought Evans was a good player and was surprised when he went. He said he has seen a lot worse and thinks he will be a decent signing. For myself I am happy to go with Pep's view. Everyone seems to think he is a great manager except when he wants to sign an ex-United player.

Just come back from a night out with a United supporter who has been going there since before Munich. He said that he thought Evans was a good player and was surprised when he went. He said he has seen a lot worse and thinks he will be a decent signing. For myself I am happy to go with Pep's view. Everyone seems to think he is a great manager except when he wants to sign an ex-United player.
Your mates seen a lot worse ? That's ok then sign him up, ffs.
Not everyone thinks Guardiola is a great manager btw, he's won fuck all with us yet & won't with shit signings like Evans.

Just out of interest, what are we expecting a mediocre, admittedly 4th choice, journeymen, to 'teach' or 'mentor' John Stones in exactly?

Maybe we'll get a big billboard with "Welcome to Manchester" with Evans on it.
7iXVbXF.jpg

Ckad2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.