Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi was powerless to stop Real Madrid. In fact after Real Madrid went 2-0 up and coasted it, Real Madrid fans spent the rest of the game laughing at Messi. We need to find the next Messi. Real Madrid have got Assensio coming through. Obviously he's out of each, but we need to find these players young. Messi's time has been and gone. I think the posters above are right. Barcelona could be heading for some relatively lean times ahead, particularly if their Neymar replacements don't work out. Every time I watch Isco now I think if only. Isco didn't play last night and a slightly weakened Real Madrid still had barca at arms length.
His time has been and gone? You're a funny one you Marv.

Not to the Argentina team he isn't!

You know he's the record goal scorer in Argentina's history, right?

He's led them to 3 copa Libitadores finals and a world cup final.

Scored more goals in less games than Maradona. I think he's done alright for Argentina.

I feel bad for Messi but tbh it's not his fault that Barcelona has been so poorly managed, just look who they've just signed Paulinho for 40 mill, and they used to make fun of our spending lol. There is no chance he will leave especially since Neymar has left too. Perhaps next season he will call it quits but I suspect even then he will move to Argentina. PSG the fuckers though I'm still shook they signed Neymar just like that 200 mill. Good business though, their instagram is gaining a ton of followers hahaa and I'm sure they will make millions through his shirt sale alone.

I feel bad for Messi but tbh it's not his fault that Barcelona has been so poorly managed, just look who they've just signed Paulinho for 40 mill, and they used to make fun of our spending lol. There is no chance he will leave especially since Neymar has left too. Perhaps next season he will call it quits but I suspect even then he will move to Argentina. PSG the fuckers though I'm still shook they signed Neymar just like that 200 mill. Good business though, their instagram is gaining a ton of followers hahaa and I'm sure they will make millions through his shirt sale alone.

That last bit about shirt sales was sarcasm... rIght?

As usual we are being used to get a better deal elseswhere.
Messi will stay or go to PSG.
No fecking chance of him coming to us in a billion years.

Clubs do make decent chunks of money through merchandise these days, so, it's not as bad a deal as it may seem.

No. The ones that produce and deliver the kits are the ones making money. However, nowadays clubs look at players whi via Instagram or Twitter have a huge following that will attract companies who like to see pictures attached to their name. And my guess is Neymar has a huge following worldwide.
The coming generation could even support players to supporting a club which in Asia and Africa is quite common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.