• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be 4-1-4-1 with the pace of Sterling and Sane out wide, Everton lack pace in wide areas and throughout their team. Yaya must start ahead of Fernandinho, to get us on the front foot quicker and keep things ticking over at a quick pace with his better distribution. If we are still struggling to break them down after 60 mins, throw Bernardo Silva and Jesus on to give them a different set of problems.

Ederson;

Walker Kompany Stones Otamendi

Yaya

Sterling De Bruyne David Silva Sane

Aguero

Otamendi at left back?!

I have no idea what the line up will be. I would prefer a back 4. A midfield of fern, silva, silva, KDB, Jesus, Aguero up top. Bing sane and sterling on in the second half when the Everton defence start to tire.

No width?

I'm not sure about this 3 at the back, obviously I won't care if we win, but just doesn't seem to be comfortable for any of the players.
I don't think I could disagree more. The only player that didn't look totally comfortable was Sane and Mendy will soon be available as the left wing back.

It has to be 4-1-4-1 with the pace of Sterling and Sane out wide, Everton lack pace in wide areas and throughout their team. Yaya must start ahead of Fernandinho, to get us on the front foot quicker and keep things ticking over at a quick pace with his better distribution. If we are still struggling to break them down after 60 mins, throw Bernardo Silva and Jesus on to give them a different set of problems.

Ederson;

Walker Kompany Stones Otamendi

Yaya

Sterling De Bruyne David Silva Sane

Aguero
Dont want to watch sane at lwb ever again. He is dreadful in that position.

They are playing an Europa League qualifier tonight at home vs Hajduk Split from Croatia.

This is an advantage for us. It won't be an easy game but I think we'll win, Everton lack pace which is what is most dangerous to us.

Hoping to see Mendy at least get some minutes from the bench.

We should really be going 433 at home and 352 away/vs top 6. Everton won't completely park the bus so Sterling and Sane will cause them problems.

You've been quoted in today's i paper mate. Page 59, would upload an image but I'm on a flight to Ibiza.

They're dangerous. OAP fiddler will no doubt have the game of his life. They won't come with the view to attacking as usual, so we are going to need to get the ball forward quicker and be more direct. They are going to pack the midfield and try and choke our build up. If we move the ball faster and exploit the little little space that they will eventually leave, we will win. I'm not sure what team I would put out, but would want to see Magic Dave,Yaya, B.Silva & KDB together to see how it works.
We need to be putting away the chances. No excuses this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.