Van hits crowd in Barcelona

And the left and media who have made it impossible to discuss facts.

Yep - Even people who voted for BREXIT are accused of being racist.
its too late now anyway whatever they do. I would move to a remote island if I could afford it.

Wait, you blame the left for these attacks?!

I don't think he is Ric - but it's become virtually impossible to have a rationale and sensible discussion about immigration and government policies without someone saying your "racist" or "bigoted".
I made a point that the governments must take some responsibility of what is currently happening in Europe.

I don't think he is Ric - but it's become virtually impossible to have a rationale and sensible discussion about immigration and government policies without someone saying your "racist" or "bigoted".
I made a point that the governments must take some responsibility of what is currently happening in Europe.

I'm all for rational and sensible discussions about immigration, but we rarely get it on here. Usually it just ends up in Islamaphobic ranting from the same people each time.

I'm all for rational and sensible discussions about immigration, but we rarely get it on here. Usually it just ends up in Islamaphobic ranting from the same people each time.

Yes which is not acceptable.

I know it's been said numerous times previously but the frightening thing about these types of attacks is that they're so easy to organise and don't need months of planning so it's pretty much impossible for the intelligence services to detect them in advance.

On another note, one of the excuses that those who sympathise with these terrorists use every time there's an attack is our involvement in various conflicts across the Middle East. Now, I get that we and other countries haven't exactly covered ourselves in glory on that score and the second Gulf war that started in Iraq in 2003 created a power vacuum where these nutters were able to organise themselves, but I'm struggling to see why Spain would be a target with regards to what's going on in the Middle East today. To my knowledge, Spain aren't involved in military action Syria and immediately after the Al Qaeda attack in Madrid in 2004 the Spanish government pulled their military out of Iraq.

I know it's been said numerous times previously but the frightening thing about these types of attacks is that they're so easy to organise and don't need months of planning so it's pretty much impossible for the intelligence services to detect them in advance.

On another note, one of the excuses that those who sympathise with these terrorists use every time there's an attack is our involvement in various conflicts across the Middle East. Now, I get that we and other countries haven't exactly covered ourselves in glory on that score and the second Gulf war that started in Iraq in 2003 created a power vacuum where these nutters were able to organise themselves, but I'm struggling to see why Spain would be a target with regards to what's going on in the Middle East today. To my knowledge, Spain aren't involved in military action Syria and immediately after the Al Qaeda attack in Madrid in 2004 the Spanish government pulled their military out of Iraq.
Spain is considered a part of the 'Caliphate' that these medieval lunatics want to recover from the islamic
invasions in the 8th century, so becomes a bona fide target for their view of islamic domination.
Where this explanation falls down however, is nowadays Sweden and other places have been targeted, and this
is because these murderous scum dislike the western lifestyle, and want exactly the same thing, but for different
reasons.

Spanish police say they have killed four people in Cambrils to stop what they say was a second attempted attack after an earlier one in Barcelona.

Police warned people to stay off the streets, with shots reported in the port of Cambrils.

Thirteen people died and dozens were injured when a van ploughed into crowds in Barcelona's Las Ramblas area on Thursday afternoon.

Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said it was a "jihadist attack".

Another attacker was injured by the police gunfire in Cambrils, a police spokeswoman said.

Spanish media reported that the Cambrils attackers struck several people with a van early on Friday morning, leaving them injured, in what appeared to be an attempt to replicate the Barcelona attack.

Was in Cambrils on Wednesday with my kids. Apparently a local FB message for us to stay at La Pineda for 24/ 48 hours.

Feel a bit pinned down at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.