Girona - Post match Thread

Watching it back today, nice to see most getting a run out, no point burning out the main players before we really get going. I know there's no substitute for match fitness, but do we really need to risk injuries. Nice to see Ilky back, B Silva playing some beautiful passes. Hopefully no niggles after that. We need a strong performance v Everton to kick start our rise to the top!!

Is Girona near Barca?

Its about 40 minutes away on the train. Just sat in the main square now in Girona and life is continuing as normal as life has to after such an incident. Was in Barca for the Real game on sunday before decamping for the City game in Girona. Such a great City.

Sorry mate, meant to reply the other day. Big enough to admit you were right with regards the "no injuries" part, I thought it'd be a kick about but it was anything but that, and we were lucky to suffer no injuries. Stick by my comment though about enjoying the game, thought it was a bloody good workout for a fair few of the lads.

It's a game I'll quickly forget about mate,hopefully ! :)

Life as normal.
Entrance to La Ramble blocked by police cars with weapons drawn.
No mither anywhere else.

A top run. Girona is a beautiful City.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's now saying on CNN that two suspects have been arrested in Ripoll, Girona.

It's now saying on CNN that two suspects have been arrested in Ripoll, Girona.

We entered motorway junction an hour ago.
Police force were hiding under the motorway gantry.

One had a very long rifle weapon with twin barrels.Maybe for use on vehicles ?.
Road blocks at airport but all flowing well.
Total confidence in Spanish police.
Folk going about their business as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.