It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are very light in the DM options, don't trust Yaya and Dinho suffers with injuries at times. Not sure why we sent Garcia to Girona, I know Gundogan is coming back but with him is just a guess when he will injured again unfortunately. We need to bring someone during this window, I thought N'zonzi was gone to Juve?

Can't agree with this i'm afraid. We're basically talking about three players for one position at the moment. If you brought in a fourth, and they are all fit, what do you do with them? We'll see out the year with Yaya, Ferna and Ilkay and i can see us spending some big money on two more next year.

Also bear in mind in most games we won't even need a holding midfielder with three at the back. Fernandinho was pointless against Brighton he had nothing to do .

Not sure why defenders who actually do their job and defend have become so unpopular with our fans?

We have Stones and Otamendi fannying about each game and we put up with them because they're supposedly good ball players.

Bollocks to that defenders should defend if not we may as well stick Bony at Centre back and have done with it.

Signing Jonny Evans certainly would be a new dawn. A dawn of the dead...

"We want Jonny!"
61hGHDh2r8L._SX522_.jpg

Not sure why defenders who actually do their job and defend have become so unpopular with our fans?

We have Stones and Otamendi fannying about each game and we put up with them because they're supposedly good ball players.

Bollocks to that defenders should defend if not we may as well stick Bony at Centre back and have done with it.

Yeah let's sack Pep and get Big Sam in.

Perfect !

Top post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.