Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Indeed. It is, however, Islamaphobic to make wide, sweeping generalisations about Muslims and Islam, rather than focussing on the tiny minority of terrorists who perpetrate these horrendous acts, which is what often happens in these threads.
There were over 1400 islamist terrorist attacks worldwide last year, to date this year, the total is over 400.
These minorities are not so tiny, regrettably.

Yet you think it's "reasoned debate" to blame the left for Islamic terrorism? I'm intrigued to find out exactly how you think we can solve this problem.

Yes I would have thought it patently obvious that those on the left have stifled the debate and continue to do so and it a perfectly reasonable point to make. I fail to see absolutely how anyone could possibly disagree with that point unless there only source of narrative and information was the Guardian.

How would you solve it, may I ask.

Does further immigration make the problem less likely? More solvable? I would argue of course it would seem reasonable that immigration should be limited and our borders controlled which we can achieve more readily by leaving the EU.

Therefore leaving the EU as quickly as possible would be my first port of call. then a full programme of interventions and education programmes to assist in the failed integration within this country I would imagine you would be a remainer would disagree.

There were over 1400 islamist terrorist attacks worldwide last year, to date this year, the total is over 400.
These minorities are not so tiny, regrettably.

Yes, there are obviously a disturbing number of attacks. However, considering that there are over 1.5bn Muslims worldwide then it is, relatively speaking, clearly a minority.

Ranting - there is the proof in the pudding. We have a problem. You cant debate it with the left - I have learnt that.

I suggest you read the strange death of Europe.

The strange death of Europe is nothing more than a racist pamflet, albeit with bigger words than the usual slurs that right wing simpletons manage to formulate.

If immigration is all you can come up with as the root of this problem, I suggest you get out of your xenophobic echo chamber and read up on what's been going in the ME for the last century.

Did anyone really believe that terrorising people for oil could go on indefinitely without any form of blowback, or did we simply not care?
Or are the only innocent people in this world of the white christian variety?

The strange death of Europe is nothing more than a racist pamflet, albeit with bigger words than the usual slurs that right wing simpletons manage to formulate.

If immigration is all you can come up with as the root of this problem, I suggest you get out of your xenophobic echo chamber and read up on what's been going in the ME for the last century.

Did anyone really believe that terrorising people for oil could go on indefinitely without any form of blowback, or did we simply not care?

You ignorant and very rude person. I am not getting into debate with someone using the word simpleton.

How can immigration not be the problem with Islamic terrorist attacks? Did they occur in Europe before mass immigration? Why are there more terror attacks in France which has the highest Muslim population in Europe?

Did Spain terrorise for Oil?

Only one "simpleton" in this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your wasting your time debating with some of these right wingers mate.

Especially this one.

You ignorant and very rude person. I am not getting into debate with someone using the word simpleton.

How can immigration not be the problem with Islamic terrorist attacks? Did they occur in Europe before mass immigration? Why are there more terror attacks in France which has the highest Muslim population in Europe.

Did Spain terrorise for Oil?

Hi pot meet kettle.

For one because the internet is the forefront in recruitment and radicalisation, so clamping down on immigration is a bit of an antiquated solution. No surprise that it would appeal to right wing dinosaurs.

Were there muslims in Europe before this so called mass migration and why weren't there any terrorist attacks back then?
Maybe you could ask yourself what those people are running from and where the likes of Isis get their funds and weaponry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.