Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all those concerned about Tosin, he will be training with the 1st team all season. He'll get his chance to prove what he can do this season and then we'll know if he's good enough.

he needs actual game time now. not 5 minutes off the bench or 3 games a season. a loan would be much better for tosin imo.

My anger about this is nothing to do with him being a rag. The point is, he clearly isn't good enough to justify spending that money on him and alienating the entire academy. We can keep Mangala (who is a better player than him) and use Tosin as backup. If he wasn't good enough for united, why would he be good enough for City? He''s playing for West Brom for goodness sake.

Txiki has got to leave the club in my opinion. Complete disregard for us fans when it comes to transfers. First signing Walker (who has criticised the club in the past) and then trying to sign a through and through united player when there are hundreds of better centre backs around.

I'm sorry mate, but thats a load of shite. txiki has to leave the club ? compete disregard for fans ? walker will be class and everyone will forget what he said. mangala is average and its clear pep doesnt rate him. ' hes playing for west brom' - so lets not sign anyone then unless they play for a top 4 team ?

I can't believe that some city supporters on here actually want a 6 million pound United fukin rejected in a city shirt for 20 million pounds.
It just fukin astounds me

Not that I believe it but the thought of Mansour having to tell us to be patient after all he's done for us is a bit fucking shit.

I can't believe that some city supporters on here actually want a 6 million pound United fukin rejected in a city shirt for 20 million pounds.
It just fukin astounds me

why does that matter ? are you really that bothered. were you the same with schmeical, hargreaves or tevez ?

Tend to agree,but to be fair we all want mangala to be the player we wanted him to be when he signed,but bar the odd good tackle the majority of his game is made up of poor positioning,concentration issues and car crash moments in games,Evans at least brings a wealth of experience from league to Europe,and although no cb is perfect from making mistakes he's a lot better than mangala,maybe if his name was Evansinho people would be wa**ing themselves silly over wanting him signed up..l

People keep trotting out "one good game vs chelsea" but forget we had 6 clean sheets in a row before Kompany went down. He went on to have a City career ruined by having Demichelis next to him and one of our crappy left backs on the other side, with Garcia or Fernando in front of him. The poor fucker never had a chance. He got a second run with Otamendi later and the pair looked really good together, in spite of having a manager who was dialling it in by then. I said it last week, we ruined that lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.