Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he isn't right now. so i'm not right now. I reserve the right to change my mind. but right now mind is set... he's a ex-fucking rag, and not a very good one at that.

of course you can reserve that right and no hes not right now. as i said previously your mind will change if he puts in some good performances for us. :) tbh I'm not bothered if we do or dont sign him. i get people hate him cos he was a rag.... but i just dont class him in the same category as say neville or ferdinand. I'm not really that bothered that he used to play for united either.

of course you can reserve that right and no hes not right now. as i said previously your mind will change if he puts in some good performances for us. :) tbh I'm not bothered if we do or dont sign him. i get people hate him cos he was a rag.... but i just dont class him in the same category as neville or ferdinand. I'm not really that bothered that he used to play for united either.
Assuming you are meaning they were 'good players' that the rags kept - in recent history if someone leaves the rags its because they're not goood enough for them (and therefore definitely not good enough for us) - exceptions being ronaldo, Beckham and Tevez plus maybe one or two others - and so therefore I think we are in agreement, Jonny Effing Eeee is not an exception and therefore not good enough for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am it's not just the ex rags thing from 6 mill to 20 million is he really worth 3 times more than he was 4 years ago ?

Money is now irrelevant- the general cost of players is determined by the market. We need a defender & I don't give a toss who he's played for in the past. However everyone who is neutral in the media rate him v highly & if Pep does too, it's a no brainier.

Heading out on loan I would imagine
If we're playing 3 centre-backs regularly there's a good chance he'd get a chance, with Mangala and Denayer probably off he'd be the 5 choice out of 3. An injury and a suspension away from him being in the team.

Unless he can't convince Pep to trust him, and in such a scenario we switch to a back 4.

The news conference today seems to suggest he'll be in our squad for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.