Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps just have a call out in the crowd if we need a centre back. Id rather watch an obese OAP city fan than a spent Jonny.

The reaction to this is disgusting. If the manager wants him then I back his choice. A lot of pathetic fans we seem to have these days. I hope Johnny Evans has you all eating your words. You should all be ashamed. He will probably be player of the season now. Absolutely pathetic I'm ashamed to be a city fan today. Our fans seem to be spoilt kids these days. If pep thinks he can do a job then wait and see before this disgusting pathetic outburst. For the record not our most thrilling signing but he is proven in the league and might just be a clever piece of business.
Shame on you all

Can people please stop posting randowm Twitter shite? it doesnt help anything except to give the more giddy types an excuse to post their hysterics.

Lets wait for facts eh?

Fair point. I don't usually post things like this, nor want to create any hysterics over something so contraversial.

I usually trust what the person who gave it to me sends me, but looking at some of his posts now I should have been more cautious:

Peter Harding‏ @PeterHardingDM Aug 11
BREAKING: Liverpool accept Coutinho's wish to leave. Fee to be negotiated with Barcelona. Believed to be around £120m. #LFC

Peter Harding‏ @PeterHardingDM Aug 12
BREAKING: Tottenham Hotspur bid estimated £25m for Manchester United's Anthony Martial. #MUFC

Fair point. I don't usually post things like this, nor want to create any hysterics over something so contraversial.

I usually trust what the person who gave it to me sends me, but looking at some of his posts now I should have been more cautious:

Peter Harding‏ @PeterHardingDM Aug 11
BREAKING: Liverpool accept Coutinho's wish to leave. Fee to be negotiated with Barcelona. Believed to be around £120m. #LFC

Peter Harding‏ @PeterHardingDM Aug 12
BREAKING: Tottenham Hotspur bid estimated £25m for Manchester United's Anthony Martial. #MUFC
Seems like a right chancer.

Name em . To you it's a non issue , to me it isn't

clichy, nasri, tevez, kidd, schmeichel, adebayor, cole and many more have played for our rivals over the years

you telling me you havent rooted for any of those players?

will you root for sanchez if he comes to us??

do you only hate players that play for united?

i just dont see why this is an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.