Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to this is disgusting. If the manager wants him then I back his choice. A lot of pathetic fans we seem to have these days. I hope Johnny Evans has you all eating your words. You should all be ashamed. He will probably be player of the season now. Absolutely pathetic I'm ashamed to be a city fan today. Our fans seem to be spoilt kids these days. If pep thinks he can do a job then wait and see before this disgusting pathetic outburst. For the record not our most thrilling signing but he is proven in the league and might just be a clever piece of business.
Shame on you all
Jesus wept man, give over with that rant.

This. Is. The. Internet.

The reaction to this is disgusting. If the manager wants him then I back his choice. A lot of pathetic fans we seem to have these days. I hope Johnny Evans has you all eating your words. You should all be ashamed. He will probably be player of the season now. Absolutely pathetic I'm ashamed to be a city fan today. Our fans seem to be spoilt kids these days. If pep thinks he can do a job then wait and see before this disgusting pathetic outburst. For the record not our most thrilling signing but he is proven in the league and might just be a clever piece of business.
Shame on you all

I should imagine there are sufficient City fans who wouldn't vote for him. If it were a vote on Sky or Twitter then he might have a slice of the 670m armchair Rags having a laugh and make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.