Van hits crowd in Barcelona

To be fair, Jizzcat did subsequently send me a rather poignant PM clarifying his position on this. I won't avail you with the details, suffice to say that I'm sure he'd be more than happy to discuss it with me over a pint.

Can you buy arsenic in pints

It's this type of thread that I like to play the old "what was their last username game".

When I am banned and rejoin under a new user name fantasy just says hello worsleyweb within about 4 posts.

Police say the attacks in Spain could have been worse - with a possible plan to set off gas explosions.

However, the terror cell's suspected base was destroyed in an apparently accidental explosion on Wednesday.

A house in Alcanar, 124 miles from Barcelona, was destroyed - with a number of gas cannisters found in the debris. One person died.

It's thought the gas could have been intended to play a part in the Barcelona attack.

A senior police official says none of the suspects in custody have terror backgrounds.

And that helps the people of Nice, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels etc etc - who have lost innocent children?

How do you feel about the article in the paper you read which identifies the percentage of Muslims who are opposed to homosexuality? Is that a tiny minority?

What on earth are you on about?! How does that relate to what I posted? And you have the audacity to talk about reasoned debate?

What on earth are you on about?! How does that relate to what I posted? And you have the audacity to talk about reasoned debate?

It has every point. The fact that you quoted how much of a minority it is does not correlate to how often it is happening in Europe and the impact it is having in our way of life.

My opinion is that it is a bigger problem than we are admitting. By not entering into a civil debate ( I genuinely think your tone using words such as audacity suggest you (the left) are part of the problem which I started on this thread on) it does not assist in addressing huge issues.

So your tone is again re enforcing my opinion that it is almost impossible to debate with those on the left on the link with immigration and terrorism.

Someone else brought up the homosexuality issue on the thread. My link was that immigrants have entered Europe with views which belong in the past. Including many millions who hold the view that of you are gay you are wrong and if you don't believe in allah you are an infedel.

I am perfectly calm ric and reasonably enough intelligent to debate in a civil and reasoned manner I can assure you.

You never answered my very reasoned and civil and debatable points on brexit and what you would do to prevent it after I made my suggestions which were very civil and I was awaiting your response.

You just went on the attack again with audacity and the homosexuality point. (I will quite happily discuss that with you if you want)

I have every right to have a valid point and opinion when I see images of a 7 year old kid dead on a European street pavement, weeks after kids were blown up at a concert in our own city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.