Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Please feel free to report any posts that you feel contravene the forum rules.

If you have seen, and continue to see Islamaphobia then why does it need to be reported??

It's your observation and you said it's the same people every time.

It has every point. The fact that you quoted how much of a minority it is does not correlate to how often it is happening in Europe and the impact it is having in our way of life.

My opinion is that it is a bigger problem than we are admitting. By not entering into a civil debate ( I genuinely think your tone using words such as audacity suggest you (the left) part of the problem which I started on his thread on) does not assist in addressing huge issues.

So your tone is again re enforcing my opinion that it is almost impossible to debate with those on the left on the link with immigration and terrorism.

Someone else brought up the homosexuality issue on the thread.

I am perfectly calm ric and reasonably enough intelligent to address debate in a civil and reasoned manner I can assure you.

You never answered my very reasoned and civil and debatable points on brexit and what you would do to prevent it after I made my suggestions which were very civil and I was awaiting your response.

You just went on the attack again with audacity and the homosexuality point. (I will quite happily discuss that with you if you want)

I have every right to have a valid point and opinion when I see images of a 7 year old kid on a European street pavement.

My comment about it being a minority was in relation to my earlier point that it is wrong to condemn all Muslims, or Islam in general, for the actions of jihadists. Please point out anywhere that I suggested that would help victims of terrorism?

As for your seemingly unrelated point about the percentage of Muslims who are opposed to homosexuality, of course that is fundamentally wrong. As, indeed, is having an issue with your children playing with Asian children. Evidently bigotry comes in many forms, eh.

If you have seen, and continue to see Islamaphobia then why does it need to be reported??

On every thread too where Muslims are discussed. In fact the main culprit is even arguing with him. And talking bollocks as usual.

My comment about it being a minority was in relation to my earlier point that it is wrong to condemn all Muslims, or Islam in general, for the actions of jihadists. Please point out anywhere that I suggested that would help victims of terrorism?

As for your seemingly unrelated point about the percentage of Muslims who are opposed to homosexuality, of course that is fundamentally wrong. As, indeed, is having an issue with your children playing with Asian children. Evidently bigotry comes in many forms, eh.

Please identify where I condemned all muslims?

Almost predictable - Once again you lazily refer to the pathetic racism card which I am not as you can't debate the factual points I have raised. Totally reinforces what the majority of people are up against.

My child has spent all week playing with Asian kids and my one of if not my best mate is a Muslim. You are out of order there. My point as you well know was we are allowed to have concerns. I moved as I felt a stranger in my home street and it had cultural challenges. Most of east London has done the same.

I thought you were better than that.

Exsaperated but point absolutely proven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Many of the worst offenders have been permanently banned, others have had thread bans and temporary bans. We don't get to see every post, so people reporting posts and helping constructively is always appreciated.

Being an atheist you won't find me reading a book of fiction then going out and killing innocent people .

Social justice warriors strike again. Hate speech is wrong. Having an opinion contry to the opinion of other people is not wrong. Freedom if speech is our most important liberty. Just because YOU do not agree with what somebody has to say or find an opinion uncomfrotable, does not make it HATESPEECH. Who is the higher authority, whos judgement dictates what and what is not a "valid" opinion. We live in a modern free country. Please do not let a place like this become repressed, controlled single policy community. I abhore Hatespeech as you do and I will not tolerate it and challenge it when I see it. As stated before however, SIMPLY demanding a person is banned because you disagree with their voice, or DO NOT understand their voice is disgraceful. Shame.

Social justice warriors strike again. Hate speech is wrong. Having an opinion contry to the opinion of other people is not wrong. Freedom if speech is our most important liberty. Just because YOU do not agree with what somebody has to say or find an opinion uncomfrotable, does not make it HATESPEECH. Who is the higher authority, whos judgement dictates what and what is not a "valid" opinion. We live in a modern free country. Please do not let a place like this become repressed, controlled single policy community. I abhore Hatespeech as you do and I will not tolerate it and challenge it when I see it. As stated before however, SIMPLY demanding a person is banned because you disagree with their voice, or DO NOT understand their voice is disgraceful. Shame.

Reported.

We're here, sadly yet again, discussing islamist terrorism. There have been innumerable discussions on this same
depressing topic and what appears to happen each and every time whenever anyone gets close to the fundamental problems
that apply to the religion in question, eventually someone will throw in 'You can't stigmatise 2.2 billion people,' or 'The vast
majority of muslims are peaceable people,' a fact that ,I'm sure, each of us on here are perfectly cognisant of.
Nowhere on this thread, to my knowledge, has anyone ever blamed the entire world population of muslims for the all
too frequent attacks being witnessed, yet it's always used to shut down discussion, and then we get the usual suspects
asking for the board controller to ban people who appear to have approached the topic from an angle that the recipients of
the posts take exception to.
There is now, no other comparable group on earth perpetrating these heinous acts in the numbers that we're seeing, these murderers
infect virtually every country in Europe, have very large adherents in Africa, namely Nigeria, Sudan, Eritrea, Kenya and more.
There are large groups in Indonesia and the far east, in fact, very few major population centres on earth, with the
possible exception of China, are free of them.
Isis itself attracted more than 1500 from Britain alone, yet we're constantly told that the problem is down to a very tiny number;
in fact, the numbers are very large indeed,
not in relation to the numbers of muslim faith, agreed, but this constant comparison
to the worldwide followers in terms of percentages is now becoming hackneyed, and folk are getting tired of being told
that they're islamaphobes (whatever that is), by simply stating uncomfortable truths.
Hate speech is vilifying the whole demographic as terrorist sympathisers, and I for one most certainly hate this type,
we all have muslim friends and colleagues, nobody wants people or mosques attacked or for our fellow Brits to feel
intimidated or threatened, and thankfully, it rarely does, but denial of facts, like those produced in Phillips' report
certainly won't help matters.

Census Figures (UK)
Year Muslims Total Pop % Mosques
1961 50,000 46,196,000 0.11 7
1971 226,000 49,152,000 0.46 30
1981 553,000 49,634,000 1.11 149
1991 950,000 51,099,000 1.86 443
2001 1,600,000 52,042,000 3.07 614
2011 2,706,000 56,076,000 4.83 1,500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.