Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he realises he has reached the level where he can be valuable.
Presumably he has been working with our PL side and perhaps decided he is better back at Celtic rather than struggling at really top level.

city wanted him to try his trade in the top flight he chose not to. I think we see his potential, if hes comfortable where he is going he will never be a top player in any other league then the second rate ones

Like Bony at Stoke did him and guidetti a lot of good.
Don't tell me Bony was not good enough to get in the Stoke side, on his day he was the best striker there it's just that he wasn't willing to push himself enough.

oo i did, but blowing past clichy, zabaleta, and sagna doesnt prove to me he is going to get any better

hes going to play about 6 champions league games this year, celtic arent advancing past the group stages. in what world is that great for his development? the other 30-40 games will be played against teams that are terrible. celtic won the league by an absurd amount of points last year.

he should have gone to girona to play with the big boys in la liga, end of story
Isn't there a limit to how many players you can loan to a club you are closely linked with?
Play more progress more..

Don't tell me Bony was not good enough to get in the Stoke side, on his day he was the best striker there it's just that he wasn't willing to push himself enough.

Agent Hughes wouldn't play him same with Guidetti yet tells him not to go to China..

Loads of ambition going to stoke or anywhere else the club send players...
Champions league football doesn't show ambition and winning silverware?
What/where should he have done/gone?

Perhaps a move to Southampton would have shown more ambition . Celtic is a shit option imo.

a one off, just like maffeo the other night, all about attitude, if he had shown enough pep would keep him. would he get in a first team squad?
A one off if you think that what's the point in him being at the club...
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.