Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Paris get Mbappe? They can meet the FFP rules ?

Cos they're selling every last scrap of playing staff they can get overboard in a bid to meet the first years amortisation?... probably in the hope that if they can make the books balance or thereabouts for year 1, then the added commercial revenue and sponsorship generated by having Frances next big thing, and the 'face of Qatar world cup' will do the rest.

I hope we land one of mbappe or Sanchez as I think we need some added 'umph' upfront over the course of a whole season, and I fully understand the pros and cons for each (age vs experience, proven v potential, league proven etc...) but there's something about the timeline that makes me think PSG may have indeed secured the deal on the proviso they can shift players and get cash. The stalling on making a decision might be Mbappe, or agents to get the biggest payday (or Monaco in fact!)

I dunno, I want him, but PSG are going about their business in an ultra aggressive manner and it wouldn't surprise me (sort of jealous really, in a spoilt teenager sort of way!!!)

Thats not what he said in the tweets i've just seen,stuff is always held back till the morning of the games
Ok
For anybody waiting for embargoed Guardiola stuff, it'll be out on Sunday night at half 10
That's what Sam Lee tweeted

Ok
For anybody waiting for embargoed Guardiola stuff, it'll be out on Sunday night at half 10
That's what Sam Lee tweeted
The 2nd half of his pre-match conferences is always held back till game day,todays won't be out till mondays papers,if it was any big news it would be leaked on twitter by now or a seperate announcement

The 2nd half of his pre-match conferences is always held back till game day,todays won't be out till mondays papers,if it was any big news it would be leaked on twitter by now or a seperate announcement
Still time for it to be leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.