Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be really into him going to Celtic and big upping them. Thought you would have been more likely to be happy there back slapping with him going back instead of arguing with 97 3/4 % of the members on this thread who think he'd be better served elsewhere if he wants to better himself as a footballer.

Give a shit about Celtic and not bigging them up hate Rogers with a passion but it's Roberts choice where he wants to go he must've been given options and that is the one he chose that's all I'm saying you should all just wish him well...

Give a shit about Celtic and not bigging them up hate Rogers with a passion but it's Roberts choice where he wants to go he must've been given options and that is the one he chose that's all I'm saying you should all just wish him well...
In that case, before I wish him well, I'll ask a question I asked earlier and got no reply. Are we paying his wages?

Fair enough. I misunderstood. I do wish him the best. That being said, I'd like to see him playing meaningful matches for us in the future. Going back to Celtic won't help him with that. Oh well, he and Kieran will be together again. That is what counts.

Fucking hope not but if we are and that's what is preventing Johnny Gash Evans signing it won't bother me:-)
Ha! Fair enough. I'd seriously think twice about wishing him well though if we were paying wages and we'd arranged a good move (to Soton), that we consider in the best interests of his development, then he'd gone back to Celtic; should do as he's told. All the recent evidence suggests that players we send there don't make it at Premier League level despite doing very well there.

Made us a laughing stock with this on the day though didn't he...

https://track5.mixtape.moe/thomnd.mp4

Bet you didn't do anything like that to get your wagon wheel trophy...

I may let him come to my trophy room and let him see my Wagon Wheels national 5 a side medal, show him what a real medal looks like.

Looking forward to seeing him link up with Scott Sinclair in that pub league again this season yet again, hoping he can step it up a level from SPL next year though, maybe with a move to Hyde United.

Eredivisie? Doesn't seem to matter what league our players are loaned in they get sold or loaned out until the contract runs out anyway it's like fucking ground hog day at the club with the promise of players coming through the likes of D Suarez, guidetti, Rusnak, Mee,Tippier...
Just hope Pep can break this curse..
Suarez wanted to go home, nothing we could do about it.
The rest are hardly pulling up trees are they, except Trippier who has done well for himself but we have just bought the guy in front of him and Spurs have promoted a kid above him.

@squirtyflower What like Negredo was home sick?
You say the rest are hardly pulling up trees? Mee is plying his trade in the league most on here think Roberts should if helping keep them in it isn't pulling up trees then I'm lost and Roberts would've...

Do the youth players mentioned still play football for a living?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.