Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the move to wherever won't happen this window, that's sure. No chance they'd let him go after losing Neymar. That's like board resignation letter.

Short distance acceleration is possibly his biggest strength - he's not a physical beast like Ronaldo - and you have to think he's going to start losing that in the next year or so.

Short distance acceleration is possibly his biggest strength - he's not a physical beast like Ronaldo - and you have to think he's going to start losing that in the next year or so.
He's got so many other qualities though. Close control, dribbling, passing, shooting, movement etc. A slightly more sluggish Messi surely still has everything the David Silva of today has (except movement off the ball, David's special in that regard)

No

Edit: they want Coutinho, we've got Kun Aguero

Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero

Last edited:
the move to wherever won't happen this window, that's sure. No chance they'd let him go after losing Neymar. That's like board resignation letter.

He'd only go this summer if the clause his paid (a bit more than Neymar's). That's not going to happen. He can go for nothing next year though.

Hi guys, you see, I'm new. I've been reading the forum for a while and I've been encouraged to write. First to say that I am a follower of Barça and my second team is the City. Regarding Messi, many would not wonder that he will not renew and be free next season and no one would reproach him because he does not deserve this template. He is very comfortable in Catalunya, in addition his wife is very, very friendly to the wife of Luis Suarez, but I think he is reaching the limit. Rumors that Messi can leave is because he has not signed his renewal. Theoretically if he had done it, but our President shit was lying again. That is why the rumor has a lot of force because it was said that it would sign after vacation and has not yet done so. As an anecdote to say that Bartomeu often looks for the salute of Messi and this one is very cold or it rejects it. Last night I read a tweet from a Catalan journalist about a statement from your president and I wanted to ask whether it is true or not. Is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.