Lucy Bronze joins Lyon

Bronze was the stand out player for England at the Euro's recently and has been the same for us in the games I have seen. It's a real shame to be losing such talent.

Saddens me to hear my women footballer dream women Toni has a bad attitude. (Alledgedly) :(
I got that impression from Duggan's social media postings. The shit eating grinning with the tactical turtle just after the Derby didn't help.

Notice we have signed Pauline Bremer (German striker) from Lyon. Obviously the two transfers are linked.

I was gutted when Toni left, she's hotter than the sun. Had the pleasure of a quick chat in fanzone last season. Really lovely lady. I wish her well.
Another one departs, Lucy is a class defender, hope she's moving for the right reasons.

I was gutted when Toni left, she's hotter than the sun. Had the pleasure of a quick chat in fanzone last season. Really lovely lady. I wish her well.
Another one departs, Lucy is a class defender, hope she's moving for the right reasons.

You sir, are clearly in the top 1% of intelligence. Great minds think alike, and all that.

If it's for footballing reasons, for this not to be a backwards move for Lucy, never mind a sideways one, Lyon need to sign another 4-6 players of equal caliber .

Gutted that Lucy has gone as i think she was the best player in the WSL. City's stand out player for certain and she will be a big miss.

I don't get that she needed to move for new challenges as we still have the champs league to win so I feel it must be a money thing. Never bothered about Toni. Good player yes but nothing special most of the time although she did provide some very special game winning moments.

I think we need a bit more cover defensively. Abbi will no doubt take over right back and that's fine from a defensive point of view but she isnt anything like the attacking threat Lucy was. Maybe Nick has someone coming in.

Best women's player by a mile. She's obviously off to test herself in another league and you can't knock her for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.