It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would,in respect of I'm happy with improvement year on year, & we can sign a cb next season, but the chase for Evans proves Pep is telling porkies. You don't do that, if you are 'happy'.

He's under immense pressure to win a major gong this season , it doesn't smack of forward thinking when next season we will have three CB's over thirty , Evans will get a three year contract and see it out without any money coming back in for him, £25-30m for fucks sake.

Plus sides for died in the wool red 'Jonny' is that he will be living near his mates again and can drop his MUTV employee Mrs off at Old Trafford on his way to the CFA, I'm not surprised he wants to come north so badly.

'Jonny' is a double heads coin- trouble is it has 'SHIT' written on both sides.

He's under immense pressure to win a major gong this season , it doesn't smack of forward thinking when next season we will have three CB's over thirty , Evans will get a three year contract and see it out without any money coming back in for him, £25-30m for fucks sake.

Plus sides for died in the wool red 'Jonny' is that he will be living near his mates again and can drop his MUTV employee Mrs off at Old Trafford on his way to the CFA, I'm not surprised he wants to come north so badly.

He's put all his eggs in the basket of Sanchez & Mbappe, hoping to get a deal done, there isn't one, but we still have to assume one migt happen, so he has no money left to sign a top cb & knows we are light there.

Hence attempted panic buy.

This embargo shit seems to be the next razzmatazz that journos and social media platforms are using for clicks to gain interest in clubs from fans, it's such a shallow sport these days that on the pitch is becoming a side issue.

I think the purpose of the embargo is the opposite of that. It's to protect newspapers against stories being leaked online before they are published, thus rendering them irrelevant. It certainly doesn't mean it's a big story or anything though.

'Jonny' is a double heads coin- trouble is it has 'SHIT' written on both sides.

We really do need a like button

Pep says he's happy with the squad even if no additional players.

Perhaps we could miss out on Sanchez. Mpabbe looks off to PSG and West Brom are taking the piss with Evans.

Would others be happy with the squad as it is?

Think we've had a solid window and made some great signings but do feel we still have a few question marks that still need to be addressed. One injury to Kompany or Aguero and we could be in trouble, so signing someone like Sanchez and a CB, could be the difference between us winning the prem.

I think the purpose of the embargo is the opposite of that. It's to protect newspapers against stories being leaked online before they are published, thus rendering them irrelevant. It certainly doesn't mean it's a big story or anything though.

Just confirms that matters on the pitch are becoming more and more a side issue, football will disappear up its own arse soon and the sooner the bubble bursts financially the better.

This embargo shit seems to be the next razzmatazz that journos and social media platforms are using for clicks to gain interest in clubs from fans, it's such a shallow sport these days that on the pitch is becoming a side issue.

I agree. If there's something to be said, fucking say it and stop all this bollocks. Oh and can we go back to reporting on the actual match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.