Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is the statement that was made is true. Irrespective of opinion, situation or circumstance, he isn't wrong.

Thought I'd say it before he gets a lot of grief about it, I like having other teams fans here.
Also a statement no one gives a fuck about !

All I'm saying is the statement that was made is true. Irrespective of opinion, situation or circumstance, he isn't wrong.

Thought I'd say it before he gets a lot of grief about it, I like having other teams fans here.

It's not a 'fact' in relation to Sanchez staying, it's the reason he wants to leave.

He knows Arsenal will never have a better chance of winning the title, than the last few years, where City, Utd have been making a right fucking mess of everything. They fucked it up completely, even Merson knows it, Ian Wright knows it. Of course, Sanchez knows it.

I mean, it is a fact.

It's not a fact though is it? He stated that Sanchez had won more at Arsenal that he would have done at City in that same period. We will never know what he may have won at City during that period as he was never here. It's quite possible that if Sanchez had been at City during that period, we would have won more trophies than Arsenal.

It's not a fact though is it? He stated that Sanchez had won more at Arsenal that he would have done at City in that same period. We will never know what he may have won at City during that period as he was never here. It's quite possible that if Sanchez had been at City during that period, we would have won more trophies than Arsenal.
Have Arsenal won more trophies than City since Sanchez joined them, yes or no?

This is professional football, not a Mills & Boon novel. Doesn't matter what anybody thinks, while we are still paying him £140k a week, he is an Arsenal player.

Don't make him out to some unfortunate poor lost soul in all this. He's on money most can't dream of, he's playing his favourite game for a living and he signed the contract with Arsenal of his own free will. No one pointed a gun to his head, yet City fans seem to be taking great pleasure in guilt tripping us over keeping him as though we're some kind of hostage taker.

Don't worry you will soon be at the acceptance stage #freealexis

I Assume he's playing today right? I mean, he certainly isn't struggling with abdominal
Pain in his latest snapchat story

Have Arsenal won more trophies than City since Sanchez joined them, yes or no?

That is not the same as Sanchez has won more trophies at Arsenal than he would have at City during the same time period. That is what he said and it is not a fact at all, it is an opinion. The only is fact is that he won 2 or 3 cups at Arsenal. There is no fact about what he would have won at City, only opinion.

Maybe we would have won a league title, Champions league and domestic cup if Sanchez had been at City but he wasn't, so we will never know.

This is professional football, not a Mills & Boon novel. Doesn't matter what anybody thinks, while we are still paying him £140k a week, he is an Arsenal player.

Don't make him out to some unfortunate poor lost soul in all this. He's on money most can't dream of, he's playing his favourite game for a living and he signed the contract with Arsenal of his own free will. No one pointed a gun to his head, yet City fans seem to be taking great pleasure in guilt tripping us over keeping him as though we're some kind of hostage taker.

If you were married and your wife said she had had enough and had met someone else and wanted to leave....
Would you force her to honour her marriage vows...
Or admit it's time to let her go.

Same principle with Sanchez... he's had enough and wants to leave...you know it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.