Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi how dare you lot make fun of the mighty Liverpool, have you any idea about their history, have some bloody resp... HAAAAAHAHAHAHAH i just can't do it.

He's not recently performed at this level - no offense taken. But he has it in him.

I fucking no way want to see a motivated, Arsenal-esque - Balon'Dior player against us - unlikely as that may seem. Fucking trade him outside the league - or, fucking sit him - we can afford the insurance.

Stop talking total shite.

When it comes to Liverpool fc and this Coutinho business. I can't help but picture a petulant kid stamping its feet,with eyes closed and fingers in its ears.
Yet their fans expect Southampton to play nice.

Yeah they're letting sentiment get in the way. I'd snap Barca's hands off for that kind of money if I was Liverpool's board.
7csiqLo.gif

The stupidity of Liverpool Football Club, Klopp and their cult-like fans is simply breathtaking.

£125m for Coutinho? He is just a shit for brains footballer. Completely replaceable like all of them. Whoever they are.

When Barca walk away, it leaves Coutinho unhappy, FSG unhappy, Barca unhappy but on the positive side the manically gurning and increasingly unstable Klopp would have satisfied the Cult's desire to feel that they have some sort of equivalence to Barca. As Jenas rightly says no one wins (except the loonies on RAWK) and the club is even more tarnished than it already is.

They are imploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.