• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we go with a back four as everton are gonna stick 10 mn behind the ball and try and frustrate us. An extra centre back is just a waste imo especially when you have to leave one of our attackIng players on the bench

Just read first few pages.. How the fuck can them dirty impoversed scruffy scouse rats call us Manc Tramps? And another thing, one of them said he was working on Monday night.. A scouser working!! WTF !!! I nearly fell off my park bench!! :- D

That forum pissed me off too. How anyone from the city of orange women, Lacoste tracksuits and unemployed victims can call us out for being scruffs is unbelievable. As for a scouser having a job I can only assume that one was either a Wetherspoons bouncer or a Poundland employee.

That forum pissed me off too. How anyone from the city of orange women, Lacoste tracksuits and unemployed victims can call us out for being scruffs is unbelievable. As for a scouser having a job I can only assume that one was either a Wetherspoons bouncer or a Poundland employee.

" City of orange women"

Looking at their potential line up it's quite remarkable seeing so few players who've been there more than two years.

We usually come unstuck against a well drilled, dogs of war, Everton. This Everton is much changed. We've been through it ourselves and know radical change doesn't guarantee immediate success. I think it's a good time to play them.

City tweet

RT @ManCityHelp: This season you have access to one entrance to the Stadium only. This is to allow for less congestion and improved entry to the Stadium

RT @ManCityHelp: Supporters used to have access to a primary entrance and an alternative, now you only have access to the primary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.