Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the fact that hes a rag then he would be a decent signing. I'd bet most of our fans would want him if he was foreign playing in a foreign league

100% this, he's shite, would be gutted if we spent anything on him, keep Mangala for one more season then get Hernandez from Athletico.

I know it's petty and shallow, but i'm an old school fan, don't want anything that has been through the scum set up, if we were looking at a centre half who had rag connections I would sooner of gone for Keane from Burnley who signed for similar money for Everton.

Just stay away from f**king Johnny Evans.
Keane who used to play for utd?

100% this, he's shite, would be gutted if we spent anything on him, keep Mangala for one more season then get Hernandez from Athletico.

I know it's petty and shallow, but i'm an old school fan, don't want anything that has been through the scum set up, if we were looking at a centre half who had rag connections I would sooner of gone for Keane from Burnley who signed for similar money for Everton.

Just stay away from f**king Johnny Evans.

It's not 'old-school', 'petty' or 'shallow', it's moronic, did you feel the same about Tevez?

You've got to be a special kind of twerp to deny the opportunity of becoming a better team because a player used to play for a rival.

Grow up.

It's not 'old-school', 'petty' or 'shallow', it's moronic, did you feel the same about Tevez?

You've got to be a special kind of twerp to deny the opportunity of becoming a better team because a player used to play for a rival.

Grow up.

It's even more moronic when he says he doesn't want anyone who has been through the rag set up and then says he would have rather had Keane, who also came through the rag set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.