Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is shite. NOT good enough for city. We should never sign ex rags. We have better own grown players than this waste of space. Please tell me this is a joke.

It's not 'old-school', 'petty' or 'shallow', it's moronic, did you feel the same about Tevez?

You've got to be a special kind of twerp to deny the opportunity of becoming a better team because a player used to play for a rival.

Grow up.
You grow up.

Bonucci, arguably best defender in world 35m

Jonny Evans 30m.....must be good...

We tried to buy Bonucci.

Comparing the English club to English club market to the Italian market is futile and, even since Bonucci moved, events in the global market have spiked prices.

Not that I think we should be paying £30m for Evans but managing City's budget isn't my problem.

Adarabioyo?
Denayer?
Maffeo?
Tasende?
Maffeo and Angelino are purely full backs not centre backs. Pep has seen a lot of Denayer and obviously doesn't like him , he's also more right sided. Adarabioyo, needs regular football on loan I certainly wouldn't want to be relying on him in a back 3 with Stones and Otamendi every week if Kompany got injured.

Maffeo and Angelino are purely full backs not centre backs. Pep has seen a lot of Denayer and obviously doesn't like him , he's also more right sided. Adarabioyo, needs regular football on loan I certainly wouldn't want to be relying on him in a back 3 with Stones and Otamendi every week if Kompany got injured.

Like I said before. I'd rather give our lads a game than trust a shit rag who we would spunk £25m plus on, who will play 10 times a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.