It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIggest transfer in the history of football might not be the price, it might be that we're signing someone really fat and they are arriving Monday morning by crane.
220px-AdebayoAkinfenwa.jpg

The fake bein tweet, didn't help that Sam Lee had to get in touch with goal middle East reporters to see if they was any truth in it
Why did he do that?
To verify? Is this your line of reasoning -
1. Someone claimed something.
2. Another person contacted reliable sources to confirm its veracity.
3. Turns out the rumour was false
4. Chapter closed, right. Nope. There must be something else otherwise why you would ask?

Fuck me, that's a stupid, shitty line of reasoning. He's a journalist, not Pep's assistant. That's all he does. He hears stories, gets it verified and then reports on them.

To verify? Is this your line of reasoning -
1. Someone claimed something.
2. Another person contacted reliable sources to confirm its veracity.
3. Turns out the rumour was false
4. Chapter closed, right. Nope. There must be something else otherwise why you would ask?

Fuck me, that's a stupid, shitty line of reasoning. He's a journalist, not Pep's assistant. That's all he does. He hears stories, gets it verified and then reports on them.
Ok, when the fake tweet broke tolmie posted links to it and posted more likely mbappe than Messi, so when ITK'S are getting giddy what do expect us mere mortals to do

It's all guesswork.. I reckon we have about 80m to spend plus sales.
Think at the start of the window the estimates were £200 mill plus sales. Sales don't seem to be going as well as we hoped though they have totted up, so £80 mill left plus sales sounds about right to me.

I think we seriously need some pace and power in cdm as well. Yaya and dinho, who I love, are both past their best and gundogan a. isn't a ball winner and b. Is made of glass.

I agree mate....potentially a very big need at DM next season. Both Yay and dinho are both past their best and will be out of contract so getting replacement for that position is a must! I also agree on Gundogan, love the guy and lots of talent but dont see him as a perfect fit for a ball winning DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.