Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

Id be surprised if they wearnt in a title race. They will grind out results against most sides in this league. Matic was a clever signing.

Jumping 6th to 1st is a big ask, they would need some tremendous help from Refs, FA for it to happen. They also don't seem to have a plan B with the bench being a bit Rashford. I know Chelsea did it but they were title winners either side of a poor season.

It's interesting isn't it, no matter how shit united play or how bad their players are teams always lie down and act defeated, whereas when they play us teams play their heart out.
The mind Boggles that these ****s get such an easy ride 100% of the time

What's the betting that when we play West Ham and Swansea they will actually try!

Happens all the time.

Plus we're very easy to play against. Put 10 men behind the ball and we become stuck as no one can shoot outside the box and we're a team of midgets so there's no one to cross to from out wide.

That's the bit I don't understand, I've been screaming at them to get stuck in and show a bit of fight and urgency. Fucking wank.

I honestly think this is partly a product of the constant media hype. Opposition teams and their supporters are beaten before the game starts whereas, against us, they always fancy their chances because of our much vaunted "weaknesses".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.