United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can never enjoy my weekends quite as much when the rags win. Can't stand the bastards.

Think I'll give the general media jizzfest a miss over the weekend too. ****s.

yes i know the feeling well but rather than think how you feel about their little goal average position think insted of how its going to feel when we leapfrog them and think how all those poor ragies are going to feel, for the moment let let paddy drink his gin and slur his whiskey because the longer they stay above us the more its going to hurt them

Started off well. Just like us the last few seasons, smashing people for the first five games. I think Sshhhllouis Vvffan Ghhaaal'shredarmy! had a few pretty good runs too (as did the moyesiah).

We all know it's a long way to the finish line, and as fixtures and competitions pile up depth usually becomes ever more important.

This a typical PEG team that start the season strong and then shut up shop from Jan and try and win games 1-0 as they run out of steam. They are looking very fit and strong and match sharp not surprising given how many pre-season games they played. It's up to the other teams to hang on in there, until they they reach the same level of sharpness.

The problem they will have is that the league is very strong and they are unlikely to run away with it by the turn of the year and I don't think anyone else will. This year is a much more level playing field with all the top teams in Europe of which 5 being in the CL

This a typical PEG team that start the season strong and then shut up shop from Jan and try and win games 1-0 as they run out of steam. They are looking very fit and strong and match sharp not surprising given how many pre-season games they played. It's up to the other teams to hang on in there, until they they reach the same level of sharpness.

The problem they will have is that the league is very strong and they are unlikely to run away with it by the turn of the year and I don't think anyone else will. This year is a much more level playing field with all the top teams in Europe of which 5 being in the CL

a team of one leged ploders would look fit against an unfit west ham and swansea, the proof of the point is the amount of late goals conceded by them in the two games, uniteds fitness will be at peak as they were in the states a week before us and had that late fixture was it the supercup or something, but yes when the chumps lge kicks in and suspensions etc i have no doubt there going to struggle a little, top 4 yes champions NO

just read peg's quote post game - what an absolute tosser, talks about ' let the horses run freely ' he has been here long enough to learn the word donkey. What an eye gouging loathsome twat he is....allegedly

everyone rolling over for them now, they have the firepower and they play the anti-football style that's won the last 3 titles.

It's just going to be much more difficult for us to make it work, I'd make them favourites unless we start putting 7/8 past teams regularly and showing Pep's style is a level beyond the rest can cope with. At the moment we don't and thus I think the Rags will have the edge, refereeing considered.

everyone rolling over for them now, they have the firepower and they play the anti-football style that's won the last 3 titles.

It's just going to be much more difficult for us to make it work, I'd make them favourites unless we start putting 7/8 past teams regularly and showing Pep's style is a level beyond the rest can cope with. At the moment we don't and thus I think the Rags will have the edge, refereeing considered.

thats a refreshing post sir

Matic is allowing Pogba to enjoy the attacking role without worrying about defending.

Potentially, but don't believe the hype,
Matic was abysmal for 75 mins today, his progressive passing was piss poor and he looked slow as fuck against a very average Swansea side
The media won't let you know about that, as United are clinical at the moment and had the game mopped up with another flurry of late goals, but the 10 mins swansea dominated for at the 70 min mark will result in goals against a half decent side
Pogba and Matic got slapped about the park for 90 minutes by a top class madrid side last week, and we will do the same

People are shaking in fear at a side who have just done what we knew they/Lukaku would do; pump the cannon fodder.

I am enjoying this. It makes it better for us when we play them.
Mourinho goes into big games and if there is a 50/50 chance they may lose like away to us, chelsea, liverpool etc he will revert to type and bolt those 'horses' right fucking down to play for the draw
The more they believe their own hype, the chances are he may get ahead of himself and think we can take us on

Nah, sorry. IF we are at it, there is only one winner. Have the fucking big basketball bullies and athletic talentless thugs in your side all you want, but the ball moves faster than any fucker on the pitch and we move it quicker than anyone else in this country.
Bookmark their giddy comments now and come back to it when they cant get the ball off us next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.