United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone rolling over for them now, they have the firepower and they play the anti-football style that's won the last 3 titles.

It's just going to be much more difficult for us to make it work, I'd make them favourites unless we start putting 7/8 past teams regularly and showing Pep's style is a level beyond the rest can cope with. At the moment we don't and thus I think the Rags will have the edge, refereeing considered.

it`s a good job we`ll have Johnny Evans then

8-}

Potentially, but don't believe the hype,
Matic was abysmal for 75 mins today, his progressive passing was piss poor and he looked slow as fuck against a very average Swansea side
The media won't let you know about that, as United are clinical at the moment and had the game mopped up with another flurry of late goals, but the 10 mins swansea dominated for at the 70 min mark will result in goals against a half decent side
Pogba and Matic got slapped about the park for 90 minutes by a top class madrid side last week, and we will do the same

People are shaking in fear at a side who have just done what we knew they/Lukaku would do; pump the cannon fodder.

I am enjoying this. It makes it better for us when we play them.
Mourinho goes into big games and if there is a 50/50 chance they may lose like away to us, chelsea, liverpool etc he will revert to type and bolt those 'horses' right fucking down to play for the draw
The more they believe their own hype, the chances are he may get ahead of himself and think we can take us on

Nah, sorry. IF we are at it, there is only one winner. Have the fucking big basketball bullies and athletic talentless thugs in your side all you want, but the ball moves faster than any fucker on the pitch and we move it quicker than anyone else in this country.
Bookmark their giddy comments now and come back to it when they cant get the ball off us next month

IF we are at it (we haven't been for 3 years), and as far as the Rags are concerned there are 18 cannon fodder teams in this league. Only we will stand up to them. Nobody else will go to the Swamp and bother fighting them, the best we hope for is the 0-0 saga from last season but that's unlikely. The PL is largely shit and their style is suited to bully there way through, we need to show Pep's style is a football evolution in this country and so good it will annihilate all in our wake, just to make it a title race. United will go from week to week and win playing their shit, and it will be so much easier for them to do that than it will for us to keep pace, unless we raise our level and turn the promising play into clinical performances where games are 9/10 times done at half-time.

I admire what Pep is trying to do but it's so much harder here, and it has to raise up another level in front of goal and in tempo particularly in the first-half.

Fair play to them, 2 wins in 2 games and both by comfortable margins.

Time will tell though, lets see where they are come Xmas. They have been handed a very favourable start to the season and i can see them building some good momentum. The question for me is what will happen when the CL starts, PEG likes to play a settled core side and they can't play every game.

I still believe we will have more than enough to top them this season although we are going to have to endure a wankfest for a while yet.

They've started well, and are clearly going to be title contenders. They've got a fairly easy to start to the season so will build up a bit of early momentum. They're a very physical side who will be tough to beat. Still think we're a better side though.

everyone rolling over for them now, they have the firepower and they play the anti-football style that's won the last 3 titles.

It's just going to be much more difficult for us to make it work, I'd make them favourites unless we start putting 7/8 past teams regularly and showing Pep's style is a level beyond the rest can cope with. At the moment we don't and thus I think the Rags will have the edge, refereeing considered.
Don't do glue kids!

They'll be tough to finish above. More firepower this season and if they score first it's game over, considering their style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.