United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flappers out in full force. They've played a West Ham side who didn't remotely try and attack AND whose manager knows he's walking a tight rope. They've also played a Swansea side who are probably favourites for relegation and have just sold their talisman. Don't worry, we're light years ahead of them.
"Light years ahead of them" lol

"Light years ahead of them" lol

For a so called Arsenal fan you dont half like to talk the rags up at any and every opportunity?

Strange unless you want to come clean as to who it is you really support?

For a so called Arsenal fan you dont half like to talk the rags up at any and every opportunity?

Strange unless you want to come clean as to who it is you really support?
I'm being honest here mate, I rate city as the best team in the league but you ain't a level above United. You guys are better but it's close

I'm being honest here mate, I rate city as the best team in the league but you ain't a level above United. You guys are better but it's close

Do you have anything to say on the Arsenal thread or is it just the United one you are interested in and "lol'n" at what City fans have to say about our rivals?

Well the hapless whistled certainly let Pogba off in today's game. If that second bookable offence had been committed by a City player in 3 minutes you know what the referee would have done.

You're a guest on a City forum; you might do well to remember that. While you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, I can guarantee that if I went onto an Arsenal forum and started bigging up Spurs, it'd go down like a lead balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.