Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ? In a market that wants £30m for jonny evans ?

For a player in his last year of his contract £70 million is a huge fee regardless of what WBA want for Evans.

I can't fault the club for backing Pep if he wants him this badly but i thought we would have got him for £50 million.

Was always gonna be around £70m IMO ..not even surprise by it (if true) ..we need to make an offer they can't refuse. Doubt they'll refuse that ..plus what with Ozil and Ox in their last year too,Arsenal need to take our money and sign others to keep the likes of thous or they go too. It'll happen

For a player in his last year of his contract £70 million is a huge fee regardless of what WBA want for Evans.

I can't fault the club for backing Pep if he wants him this badly but i thought we would have got him for £50 million.

You have to factor in how much Arsenal would lose if they missed out on the Champions League, something they're more likely to achieve with Sanchez. £70m covers that and the value of the player, it's still a bargain, forget about his contract length and look at the player. In an ideal contract situation his value is far higher than £70m.

No, another team has done that last year ;o)

PSG had to go higher for a far superior player, and a far more marketable one too.

Yep, i can agree with that, what concerns me is that when the season ended if anyone had predicted there would be a £100 million transfer that would not include one of Messi, fake Ronaldo or Neymar most would have just laughed, but now we have Coutiniho, Mbappe, Dembele all highly likely to go in excess of this. It's no wonder WBA want £30 million for Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.