Things your missus does that drive you to despair

I was watching the game today and she is flaffing about trying to pretend she doesn't want to embed an axe in my skull.
I obviously ignore this as any comment, and I mean any fucking thing I say, will be turned into an argument. I'm a pro. Never looked at her once.

She disappears. I watch the game. After which I put my boots on to go up to Dunbar to a music festival thing with her.

Can't find her. Thought I had knocked it off and got a link for the comedy hour, Rangers v Hearts.

I go into the spare room to see if the cat is in and she is, lying beside mrs magic. I left her to sleep.

Two hours later she wakes and starts on me for ruining her Saturday by not waking her up.

Waking her out of a sleep without a tazer or a bat is not advisable. She just went to bed there and I'm watching MOTD in absolute peace.

She goes to sleep but it's my fault.

Answers on a postcard as to how the fuck that's even possible.

Crackpot.

We have a stainless steel laundry hamper for a bin in the kitchen. I shit you not. We have this cos she bought it at Costco thinking it was a bin. Despite the packaging having "laundry hamper" written all over it. And out of stubbornness, she refuses to change it, she thinks it look great. This actually isn't the problem, if i was to go into all the absolute shite she has bought over the years, it would fill pages.

No, the problem is the plastic bin liner. She can remove a full one no mithers, ties a nice knot in the end to close it off, and drops it in the grey bin outside. All good. Will she put a new fresh liner in the bin? Will she bollocks. So a while later along trundles me with a plate of leftovers from tea, scrape it all off into the bin, only to look inside and see no liner, and all stuff splattered about at the bottom, including stuff she's thrown in herself. And as it's a laundry hamper and not a bin, it has small holes punched all around it, lovely for clogging up with bin shite. The amount of times i've had the bin out in the garden with a kettle of boiling water and a brush to rinse the f*cking thing out....

We have a stainless steel laundry hamper for a bin in the kitchen. I shit you not. We have this cos she bought it at Costco thinking it was a bin. Despite the packaging having "laundry hamper" written all over it. And out of stubbornness, she refuses to change it, she thinks it look great. This actually isn't the problem, if i was to go into all the absolute shite she has bought over the years, it would fill pages.

No, the problem is the plastic bin liner. She can remove a full one no mithers, ties a nice knot in the end to close it off, and drops it in the grey bin outside. All good. Will she put a new fresh liner in the bin? Will she bollocks. So a while later along trundles me with a plate of leftovers from tea, scrape it all off into the bin, only to look inside and see no liner, and all stuff splattered about at the bottom, including stuff she's thrown in herself. And as it's a laundry hamper and not a bin, it has small holes punched all around it, lovely for clogging up with bin shite. The amount of times i've had the bin out in the garden with a kettle of boiling water and a brush to rinse the f*cking thing out....

You need to find a psychiatrist that can help her. If you find one pm me their fucking number would you?

So you put food in the rubbish bin??

No fucking sympathy.

Now I understand why there are so many miserable bastards on Bluemoon ;)

To be fair, I think being a miserable bastard was a trait I had long before my involvement with partners.

I think I can say the rest of you cunts fall into that category too.

Just an observation, but I think an indepth analysis would bear me out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.