Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
All signs point towards PSG atm..Maybe why we are pushing for Sanchez.

Monaco "ITK" use that lightly as he's been hit and miss most the time.

Says Nike has been pushing for Mbappe to PSG for weeks and they are playing a leading role. Also in earlier tweets mentions said that 180m for a guy of 18 is too hard to turn down also Mbappe will give a interview explaining everything around his decision to leave (to PSG) i'm guessing.

I think with the news of a possible 70mil bid for Sanchez, before the window shuts.....it wouldnt surprise me if we've moved on from this one. Most of the news/rumours coming out now are that he going to PSG....

1. Get French Football‏ @GFFN 23m23 minutes ago
    Intense week of exchanges between AS Monaco & PSG over Fabinho & Kylian Mbappé. (1/3)

2. Get French Football‏ @GFFN 20m20 minutes ago
    Included the suggestion from the Monaco side of three PSG players being included in any deal for Mbappé: Pastore, Kimpembé & Guedes. (2/3)

3. Get French Football‏ @GFFN 17m17 minutes ago
    PSG sources very confident that the arrival of Kylian Mbappé is imminent, much less confident about Fabinho. (3/3)

All signs point towards PSG atm..Maybe why we are pushing for Sanchez.

Monaco "ITK" use that lightly as he's been hit and miss most the time.

Says Nike has been pushing for Mbappe to PSG for weeks and they are playing a leading role. Also in earlier tweets mentions said that 180m for a guy of 18 is too hard to turn down also Mbappe will give a interview explaining everything around his decision to leave (to PSG) i'm guessing.

If it is true about Nike I really hope we fuck them off and get another kit supplier.

Is it just me that thinks the boy must be mad to go PSG at 18 years old? What a waste. I mean if we're not gonna get the lad then surely he'd prefer to stay until he fits in at Madrid/Barca ..even Munich would be better for him than PSG. We'll see soon enough. Can't wait till this window is shut

If he goes to PSG, for that even if he didn't with Neymar, winning the champions league is the only thing that makes it all worthwhile. With the disbanding of Monaco then the league should be a given. If they can't win champions league it all seems a bit of overkill just to win the French league. Will make them a very strong pot 2 team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.