Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that thinks the boy must be mad to go PSG at 18 years old? What a waste. I mean if we're not gonna get the lad then surely he'd prefer to stay until he fits in at Madrid/Barca ..even Munich would be better for him than PSG. We'll see soon enough. Can't wait till this window is shut
No, he's 18, a chance to play with Neymar, for his home club, without moving abroad in a world cup year. He can move on 3 years still be 21. I can see the appeal.

No, he's 18, a chance to play with Neymar, for his home club, without moving abroad in a world cup year. He can move on 3 years still be 21. I can see the appeal.
True and somewhat agree ..but would have thought he'd do it the other way round after making his name at somewhere like Madrid or Barca ..and or City haha.. I mean fk me how much is he gonna be worth in 3/4 years time!

True and somewhat agree ..but would have thought he'd do it the other way round after making his name at somewhere like Madrid or Barca ..and or City haha.. I mean fk me how much is he gonna be worth in 3/4 years time!
To be honest that's a big gamble for him, this deal if true is so big it would take a massive offer for PSG to sell, unless he flops then they would mage a big loss. Even if he puts a buy out clause in it's going to need to be 250 mill at least. Who knows how this turns out long term. I wanted him but I'm pleased we haven't gone to £180 mill for him.

This is what I think too. Suddenly going in for a central defender suggests some change in plan.
Think we were always in for a central defender after Kolarov left, I just think we were unsure whether it needed to be a Kompany replacement or a back up.

Kolarov was successfully replaced whilst in the taxi to Ringway on the day he left.

With a medium size traffic cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.