Tattoos

Not got any myself but don't mind them
Like anything really, some people look good with them some don't, done good tattoos some horrendous ones

I do sometimes think that this sleeve tatto think is a fashion think and everything goes out of fashion

Don't like tattoos on women, I do find it off putting

Just on my arms.Three done in Pompey on the Hard in the seventies and none too bad.
An anchor and a galleon sailing the seven seas.
Also a tiger stalking it's prey.I have no idea why,maybe it was my spirit guide : /
And last a tattoo from a back street "artist" called Scamp in the eighties.

Scamp saw my Tiger and thought it a good idea to give me another spiritual guide but this time in the form of a Panther.
My Panther sports a ridiculous goatee growth on it's chin and an effeminate pink nose ?
Scamp your a Cnunt.

If I had my time again I would go more for the Celtic design or photographic art.
Here is my favorite Tatu song

Last edited by a moderator:
I do particularly love the view at weddings when a beautiful slender lady I in a strappy dress has a dirty trampy blue tattoo down her back with some fake Chinese writing (thats original) or her kids name (just in case she wakes up and forgets what they're called)

I do particularly love the view at weddings when a beautiful slender lady I in a strappy dress has a dirty trampy blue tattoo down her back with some fake Chinese writing (thats original) or her kids name (just in case she wakes up and forgets what they're called)
Don't see the problem

fb422010f9b0d50ae7ebdf91b93252a8--tattooed-brides-tattooed-girls.jpg

have to agree to disagree.

49a7ac5fbe97a799d3d81c1f62e3154c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.