Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

Good game of football,think probably a draw would have been the correct result,but Chelsea have that in them to pull it out when under the cosh,the quality was also far far better than any other game this weekend ,yes we still have to play..

Alty fan letting a lot go that would have seen us down to 7 men if he was reffing us.

Rag ****. I'm convinced him and Mason have weekly bets on who can look the bigger twat.

It was bound to happen.

Gal-Gadot-Wagging-Her-Finger-And-Shaking-Her-Head-At-You-In-a-Webcam-Video.gif

A thought on Mooy: if we sell Delph, I will think fair enough, we clearly didn't want an extra midfielder for depth in the team and this will allow Foden to get some more minutes. But if we decide to keep Delph around as backup then I'd say he's probably not as good as Aaron Mooy, and neither is Fernando. Mooy is really impressive so far, good enough for Arsenal or Liverpool I'd say, but we have a lot of players in his position already and he wouldn't find any minutes.

General question about goal celebrations, I thought if you left the field of play then it was a booking, has this changed? Great celebrations after the Chelsea goal with all players in front of their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.