Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A month ago the deal was signed, now it's not signed but it will be? Something's up here. I've been party to a decent amount of (non sport related) negotiation and never do you delay signing to "wait for the right moment". It's either done or it isn't.

Latest reports are Barca looking at bringing in Di Maria, Seri and Dembele. Missing out on Coutinho could be the best thing for them

They'd have got Dembele regardless I think. Coutinho not going there means they've shifted to Di Maria.

Coutinho all day over that twat.

A month ago the deal was signed, now it's not signed but it will be? Something's up here. I've been party to a decent amount of (non sport related) negotiation and never do you delay signing to "wait for the right moment". It's either done or it isn't.

The guy needs to keep his mouth shut...first it was "Neymar is 200% staying his buy out is too large" then its "Close to Dembele and Coutinho" when they haven't agreed fees. Now with Messi he told everyone he signed months ago then now back tracking. :D

how have you come up with comparing him to Ozil ?

The similarity in body language on the pitch. They both largely walk around, giving a false pretense of lacking pashun, and are conservative and choosy in making runs or attempts at winning the ball back compared to what most PL fans would have them do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.