Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is huge risk in waiting til next season. Arsenal could persuade him to sign an extension so there's no guarantee of getting him for free anyway. Plus, say, god forbid, we don't win a single trophy this season, maybe Pep goes at the end of the year, then what, Sanchez won't come.

If it's possible to get it done in the next 10 days, I say do it.

please

Agree. Add the fact that european clubs can talk to him in January and we can't. It is one hell of a promise to ignore other suitors when they come calling with big bucks in January (PSG, Madrid/s, maybe even Barca) to say no I will join City without even knowing the details of what we can offer him or our situation with managers, players etc like you say.

Alves has taught us that promises mean nothing and things can change so surely we can't rely on Alexis' word. It is now or never. As much as I hope it will happen, can't see them budging myself.

I can only assume that Arsenal are trying to get rid of their fringe players before allowing anymore incomings, which is probably having a knock on effect on Sanchez to us???

Neither Pep nor City can/will wait until next year for Sanchez.

Still very confident at this stage.

Finally he speaks.

I think it will happen before the Liverpool game. He has to go to Chile after for a big match as one poster mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.