Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the people saying they would not try to sign Messi this season or next, just imagine him joining Chelsea.

Messi's in a weird spot right now. Clearly this current Barcelona board are a shambles and the club are going backwards on the pitch. The question he will be asking himself is does he want to take on greater responsibility and pressure in this final stage of his career or less. Particularly at a declining Barcelona. I suspect like a lot of footballers who've had to decide to leave their boyhood club he's riddled with doubts. Personally I think he'll end up signing the new contract.
When are the Barca elections

Messi's in a weird spot right now. Clearly this current Barcelona board are a shambles and the club are going backwards on the pitch. The question he will be asking himself is does he want to take on greater responsibility and pressure in this final stage of his career or less. Particularly at a declining Barcelona. I suspect like a lot of footballers who've had to decide to leave their boyhood club he's riddled with doubts. Personally I think he'll end up signing the new contract.
I'm sure the offer of a very large final contact if he leaves on a free is playing on his mind.

Nobody is going to pay a 300 million euro buyout when he's available to sign on a free in literally six months.

Agreed. .to my mind that means Barça have got to take less now or nothing later. Just watched the Neymar interview there are a lot of unhappy players in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.