Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. .to my mind that means Barça have got to take less now or nothing later. Just watched the Neymar interview there are a lot of unhappy players in the squad

Neymar took real shots last night at the board and IMO signalled the unhappiness. Although to be fair, if you watched Messi's reaction to the goals Barca scored last night it's clear all is not well. They're not gonna get Coutinho either. Dembele would be a top signing but Barto has it in him to fuck that deal up too.

Are they sleepwalking into the doomsday scenario that he leaves on a free ? It's possible, as they are genuinely that terrible at running the club.

Neymar took real shots last night at the board and IMO signalled the unhappiness. Although to be fair, if you watched Messi's reaction to the goals Barca scored last night it's clear all is not well. They're not gonna get Coutinho either. Dembele would be a top signing but Barto has it in him to fuck that deal up too.

Are they sleepwalking into the doomsday scenario that he leaves on a free ? It's possible, as they are genuinely that terrible at running the club.

Sooner or later I am beginning to think this may actually happen

I think so. Rumors are Messi is close to a new deal.

But I don't see why he would sign one, Barca are much weaker without Neymar and are struggling to replace him, they haven't improved much by signing Semedo and Paulinho.

Barca have made some very average signing in the past few years, Digne, Gomes, Umtiti.

Fiancially he is better off leaving on a free and can choose any club in the world.

It wasn't just after the goals Messi was unhappy, he was sulking all night.

As for Barca, Imagine having the greatest player of all time, and surrounding him with Paco Alcacer and Gerard Deulefeu. It's criminal, wasting the most talented player your club has ever, and likely will ever, have.

don't normally post conjecture, but has this appeared here yet?

Manchester City are willing to SMASH the current world record transfer fee to bring Lionel Messi to the Etihad Stadium, according to reports.

Yahoo Sport France today revealed that the 30-year-old Argentina international is set to be subject of a serious bid from City." ;">Our colleagues at Yahoo Sport France today revealed that the 30-year-old Argentina international is set to be subject of a serious bid from City

don't normally post conjecture, but has this appeared here yet?

Manchester City are willing to SMASH the current world record transfer fee to bring Lionel Messi to the Etihad Stadium, according to reports.

Yahoo Sport France today revealed that the 30-year-old Argentina international is set to be subject of a serious bid from City." ;">Our colleagues at Yahoo Sport France today revealed that the 30-year-old Argentina international is set to be subject of a serious bid from City

yeah it's a few days old. The lad writing it is known for being way off the mark.

They had elections this year. Barto has a mandate until 2021 now i think.
So if messi/the fans/players are disillusioned with the current board then there's pretty much nothing to be done unless they can be thrown out in an emergency situation ?

So if messi/the fans/players are disillusioned with the current board then there's pretty much nothing to be done unless they can be thrown out in an emergency situation ?

There is a movement to have a vote of no confidence in the board in Sept but i don't know how possible/impossible that is. Seems he's gonna be around for a while at least. Yeah, there's nothing the players can do. I mean Messi is Messi so maybe he can do an interview saying "the board should resign or i'll leave" and that might change something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.