Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, he did improve. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he gets into fantastic positions but his end product is often lacking. Early days yet and will improve as the season progresses.

Fair enough, he did improve. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he gets into fantastic positions but his end product is often lacking. Early days yet and will improve as the season progresses.
It's a bit like Richards under Mancini for me. It's his ability to carry the ball and get in behind that will prove more valuable than his end product.

Although obviously you're right too, he could be better.

Obviously not Marcelo but he finds himself into positions that cause panic in opposition defences. I like him so far.

Thought he changed the game for us, between him attacking that side and Raheem's improvement when he went inside we started creating proper chances.

Thought he changed the game for us, between him attacking that side and Raheem's improvement when he went inside we started creating proper chances.
Yep, he and Raheem were excellent, I was a bit bemused that Danilo cut inside to cross with his left as he avoided using his left foot almost entirely at Brighton when playing on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.