Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Talk about blue tinted specs... Yes the ref was shite tonight but Walker gave him the opportunity.
What the fuck does 'give him the opportunity' mean if he did fuck all wrong, as explained by ex refs, sky et al? With your rational, Walker surely could face the same charge by going into any physical challenge?

When you say they don't agree with me, what do you mean? Because I have quite clearly said it wasn't a foul, it wasn't a yellow (just like his first one) and it was a shit decision. So is that what all those people are saying too? Doesn't mean you can't think the player was stupid in his actions.
So, according to you, not only did Walker not deserve a yellow, it wasn't even a foul, YET his actions were still stupid?

You can see why people are struggling...

Isn't this the last season before VAR comes in. Refs are going to go out of their way to fu*k us up. They wont let us win the league. They want to drive Pep out of the league, that has been obvious from day one. All because he chose the wrong team to manage

You might not have said it was the correct decision but how can you say Walker was at fault?

I never said it was his fault. I said what he did and the intent he showed whilst not looking at the ball and the ball being nowhere near him gave the referee the option in a situation that was totally unnecessary.

Just got in from the game. Fucking scandalous decision, i'd love to know what he thought he'd booked him for. If he thought it was an elbow then why wasn't it a straight red card, it's the type of decision we should be allowed to appeal but once again we've been fucked over.

Fourth officials shouldn't get involved plus got to start video evidence for cheating diving players and ban them for 3 games Everton cheated like fcuk

First part sums it up pretty well. Second part is football fans being football fans.
The second part is football fans recognising a fucking stupid decision and not blaming a player who plays for the team they support for doing fuck all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.