Pre-match video shown last night

Absolute embarrassment! Might have tk become another empty seat if they keep showing that. They need a shake up with the staff whoever made that must be fucking delusional

Thought it was great in part. Always like a good rallying cry video that shows pride in our city! Can't see too much wrong with it.

some people on here always fine something about the club to complain about, for what its worth I thought it was ok.

i didnt see it, but looks like we moan about everything. I was in the queue last night at entrance P, and they had 2 lads singing and playing guitars some good music. 2 lads in the queue actually moaned about !! saying this is whats wrong with modern football. I thought it made the queuing more bearable, cheers lads for the music

Last edited:
i didnt see it, but looks like we moan about everything. I was in the queue last night at entrance P, and they had 2 singing and playing some good music. 2 lads in the queue actually moaned about !! saying this is whats wrong with modern football. I thought it made the queuing more bearable, cheers lads for the music
I didn't see it as I'm on holiday, but I agree it was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.