It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've still not addressed the big weakness and show no signs of doing so.

We can sign all the worldies we want but without half a dozen referees on the books it's all just pissing in the wind.

Fuck me you'd have to be pretty short sighted to watch last night's match and NOT deduce that a new forward is an ABSOLUTE PRIORITY. Watch what Pep does when Raz misses the big chance before the goal. Looks straight up at the chairman's box. Who was he looking for and what was the point he wanted to make? My guess "go and get me the fucking forward I asked for in May".

Your assuming that a new striker would put away those chances main problem we are missing so many chances is we don't shoot early enough and there is usually half a dozen players blocking the shots because all teams playing us park the double decker.

Do we think the plan at the start of the summer was to bring Mbappe and Sanchez in and get rid of Aguero?

Who knows. Probably more likely the plan is still to bring in another forward to keep both Kun/Jesus on their toes and to offer something a bit different to the pair of them.

only at city could the fans want rid of Aguero
madness

Dont want to get rid of Aguero but clearly he's not enough on his own....with the chances he gets and the support from the all our midfield attacking players, him and our other forwards need to do alot better in front of goal or missed chances are going to continue to cost us, just like last season.....I think its clear why Pep wants another forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.