It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can we add to the forward line that converts and is available? I think the issue is the formation, 2 up top.. nope

I'd like to think that anyone was available if we met their valuation (exept Coutinho), so the ideal forward for me would be Lewandowski, but it'll never happen.

Still love to see Sanchez join us, hopefully we'll know one way or the other by weekend. I also think that Bertrand added to the squad would be better than either signing a "cut-price" center-back such as Johnny Evans or taking a risk on Gibson. I think sorting out a left back if Southampton would do business this late in the window is more important than a center-back. A center-back and more defensive midfielder should be the main areas to sort out next summer.

We are crying out for another striker and CB cover I would even go so far as to say we need LB cover too! What happens if our prolific goal scorers Jesus and Aguero get injured or suspended and look how we are already struggling at the back with Mendy injured and now Walker will be suspended. Kompany gets injured again and we are stuffed.

We are crying out for another striker and CB cover I would even go so far as to say we need LB cover too! What happens if our prolific goal scorers Jesus and Aguero get injured or suspended and look how we are already struggling at the back with Mendy injured and now Walker will be suspended. Kompany gets injured again and we are stuffed.
We have an embarrassment of riches. Let's just get on with it

Who can we add to the forward line that converts and is available? I think the issue is the formation, 2 up top.. nope

Agreed. It's a debate whether kun and Jesus can play up top together but what isn't a debate is that it's not working at present.

Zlatan free transfer something different up top knows the league and knows how to create space and finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.