It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
get the cash out and get
- Sanchez
- another out and out goal scorer - a target man like Lewandowski
- A midfield boss - somebody who can get stuck in break up play and get things going
- A quick centre half
- a back up Left back

We still need the above to truly win this year

we dont have the money for all those. some seem to forget we have already spent 210million

there can't be much left in the budget

we dont have the money for all those. some seem to forget we have already spent 210million

there can't be much left in the budget

gross spent that though?? plus with the guys like nasri, clichy, navas, sagna, zabba and willy who were on the original high wages structures before we went basic with huge bonuses then we will have spent nearly zero! I think that's about right for the accounting process @Prestwich_Blue ?

gross spent that though?? plus with the guys like nasri, clichy, navas, sagna, zabba and willy who were on the original high wages structures before we went basic with huge bonuses then we will have spent nearly zero! I think that's about right for the accounting process @Prestwich_Blue ?

You are on the right track me thinks Rich, but its flawed as we still have to keep to the transfer budget, whatever that is. Because we are running the P&L Statement in accordance with that. I do believe we have 100M+ ready and waiting for the right player or players, but wont be just 'splashing the cash' just for the sake of it.... Just my opinion pal :-)

I think that's about right. On the basis of wages & amortisation saved on departing players against wages and amortisation for incoming players we're about even as things stand. But that doesn't include the £50m plus we've made as profit on the sale of players.

I think that's about right. On the basis of wages & amortisation saved on departing players against wages and amortisation for incoming players we're about even as things stand. But that doesn't include the £50m plus we've made as profit on the sale of players.
Imagine if we shift bony and mangalas wages too.

Why do people still think we need an enforcer in midfield? We control most games and dictate tempo, a stopper is not required IMO.

The set up was wrong last night and it is unfair to criticise Sane, Aguero, Jesus etc..

Our width was a problem and 2 up front isn't working, but even so, one of them needs to patrol the opposition penalty area and take chances when they come around.

Mendy in at LWB will make a huge difference, but as people are saying, when he is missing there's no like for like cover, which all stems from the Dani Alves knock on effect.

To go in for Bertrand at this late stage will cost a fortune, but I'd be more willing that we did that, than go for Evans or any other CB at this moment in time.
I think we need an enforcer just to headbutt ****s liked Rooney. We are too soft.

We are too soft.

You don't need "an enforcer" or such nonsense. A player like Yaya could control that spot in his day without looking at a player, simply by controlling possession in that zone.

Fernandinho can't do it at all. Ilkay certainly can if he is fit.

Those begging for "Nige" or Gary Medel need to update their understanding of the game. If you need an enforcer, you are already conceding defeat in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.