Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 2 games. We struggled for goals last season. Aguero is not the same player but it will be a mistake to replace him with a player who is ageing. Needs a young replacement. I was hoping he still had a season in him. Not sure now.
You're not sure after two games in which he's scored one and played very well apart from scoring in the other?

Can't rely on Aguero now.
Desperately need another quality striker
Sanchez might be getting on a bit and 70M is a lot to write off after say 2-3 years, but needs must.
Why did Guardiola not put Jesus up front? I said last season Aguero was beginning to struggle. I don't see the logic of replacing him with Sanchez. He is in a similar position. We need to be forward thinking

If we did get Sanchez would Guardiola still play Aguero? Pep is not beyond criticism. We should have won that game with our players. Guardiola needs to use them correctly

I don't think competition will help Aguero.

I think he needs and wants to be the main man.

We need Sanchez, it's incredible really that's it worked out like that with the attacking talent we have but we are just not taking our chances.

Aguero could have 40 goals a season in this team.
You are deluding yourself. His legs have gone. That's why he snatches at chances. We need to play Jesus up front. Aguero has a role at City but we have no need to rely on him

His legs have gone.

That's a terrible thing to say, but I think you may be right unfortunately.

I remember last year he lost a 50/50 with Dawson. A few years earlier he was in the exact same position with the same player and burned him over 2 yards with his explosiveness. I thought a Summer's rest may do the trick but it doesn't seem so.

Now, the only thing that will help him, is we're going to play a bunch of teams that will camp in the box, so the need to exploit speed is limited by that. For that reason, Kun still can be very effective for us.

Yeah arsenal mouth piece Cross trying to justify the sale,this ones definitely on !
You are deluding yourself. His legs have gone. That's why he snatches at chances. We need to play Jesus up front. Aguero has a role at City but we have no need to rely on him
I think you've made it clear on here numerous times that your not a fan of Aguero. Give it a rest and lets see his goal tally at the end of the season.

Why did Guardiola not put Jesus up front? I said last season Aguero was beginning to struggle. I don't see the logic of replacing him with Sanchez. He is in a similar position. We need to be forward thinking

If we did get Sanchez would Guardiola still play Aguero? Pep is not beyond criticism. We should have won that game with our players. Guardiola needs to use them correctly
Jesus looked average last night that's why he was subbed

Jesus looked average last night that's why he was subbed

Beggars belief that people prefer Jesus than Aguero in the team to score goals, Aguero is leagues in front of him in putting the ball in the net. Jesus is potential but at the moment its he who needs dropping-distinctly average both in pre season and the two PL games thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.