Kyle Walker Appeal?

I didn't realise the FA decides what the panel look at,what is the fucking point in that,we will never get a fair go this season,corrupt from top to bottom

I didn't realise the FA decides what the panel look at,what is the fucking point in that,we will never get a fair go this season,corrupt from top to bottom

Yep manager moans like fcuk media cotton on and go full on it must reviewed Mike Riley ears prop up from his coffin rings them to tell them to look at the incident.

Someone has to decide what gets reviewed - I don't mind that. There aren't going to be many instances, but some form of consistency of selection would be needed.
The clips are then sent to all 12 panellists, and 3 are chosen blind "at random" (1 each from ex-refs, ex-managers, ex-players). Only if those three are unanimous does any change happen.

I don't much like the selection of the 3 being secret, but it all adds to making it a non-event.

Yep manager moans like fcuk media cotton on and go full on it must reviewed Mike Riley ears prop up from his coffin rings them to tell them to look at the incident.
Which is useless for us as Pep doesn't talk about referees unlike Jose et al. Idiotic stance by Pep as it puts no pressure on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.