Away fans in home end again

There are designated away ends for a reason. I sure the police like the idea of mixed stands.

Carry on letting anyone in. Soon there will be loads in and the problems that brings.

English football is a way off mixing supporters in huge numbers

You can get locked up for talking to yourself............:) Anyway let me re address the scenario

EVERY BLOODY GAME ....does that make it any clearer ?

Yes, I would probably be asking the question why?.
But meesh rather some random away fans than the numpty who sits near me, shouting "get fuckin rid for fucks sake" or "fuckin lump it "
Where is your seat can I send him up there please.?
If the club were inundated with demand from city fans it would not happen.

giphy.gif

Glad it wasn't wasted ;-)

Good on you. There has always been a large element of men who turn up to a match and sit with their arms folded, extremely pissed off at the world in general. And almost like some form of therapy, they decide to vent it all out during a football match. Only problem being, is that it ruins the experience for anyone else in earshot. Including kids attending a game for the first time. I salute you for saying something, because most people tend to join in, then you end up with a whole group of whingers stinking the place out.
thanks for the support, like I said well see what happens against Liverpool.

Bearing in mind there were loads of empty seats in the Everton end, if there are Liverpool fans in there on the 9th it might be worth asking where they got the tickets from, especially as they'll probably sell out. I'd say there's a few options as it's CB2 - my money would be on a local firm who's bought a few seats knowing they can give them to clients and not get too much bother, and importantly get their seasoncards back the day after.

As I said if you read through the thread,I admitted it was a churlish thing to say,have you anything constructive to add to the thread as a matter of interest ?
My constructive comment was that anyone should be able to give an opinion. Hadn't seen your admission. I actually agreed with you anyway largely, I wouldn't want to sit next to scousers either, makes everyone feel uncomfortable rightly or otherwise.

Nothing to do with city but I was shocked at the amount of Madrid fans in the Barca end that jumped up when they scored. Had shirts on too so didn't even try to hide it.

Remember city fans doing the conga in the Blackburn end the year we went up there

Yes I was at the front of that but there was hundreds of Blues in there, I would not have done it at the scum or dippers.sooner or later it's going to kick off and innocent young or old Blues are going to get hurt.Most away fans siting in the home end are not average fans and can handle themselves so innocent Blues will get hurt it needs sorting.Also if it does kick off who going to lose there season ticket it certainly won't be the visitors !

Is this not a case of the club selling corporate hospitality packages? A meal in the citizens suite or wherever and then a seat?

May explain why they were dressed 'smartly' too.

Celtic last season was horrible but I'd have no issue with well behaved away fans around me. Had a banter on the concourse with them before.

Numerous reds were out drinking locally last night. No mither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.